Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Reach home yesterday early morning likee 1 plus am. The days that just passed was really fun and interesting too!!!! I loved it.Love ko'to. I thinked i would just missed thosee days again. I love the night safari most, followed by sentosa. Night safari is really cool!!!! We reached there about nine plus then took the tram around. The most funny stuffs was the ''laughing hyenas'' and it was introduced that it does does laugh! ??? Then we got a close up touch with the TIGER which we count ourselves lucky...and had Ben & Jerry's ice cream. The amazing cum memoreable thing that happen was that there was a black out while we were still in the shop, and we waited in darkness. As we left the safari, we ALMOST went off to johor instead, cause we lost our way back. Then we spent like 15 mins searching around. Luckily, back home safely.

I love the cable car ride, i love the underwater world too and the song of sea. Its simply too nice to be describe. I love the JELLY FISHES.......its so cute.

As for today: I woke up really early to go for work with a bad bad bad sore throat and fever.
Came home and play the piano for 2 solid hours....but i am afraid that i does not have enough practice!!!!God, save me...bless that my sickness would be gone by tomorrow......thank you god!

I miss u guys peeps: Wen theng, ray, nicholas, pei zhi, wan ru, shital, danial
I love you guys too!!!!!Drummers cum artist cum rocks!!!!pz-u know where i group u? I group u under both!!!!

lastly, wanna tell him i understand what it means:
Thank you very much, hope to see you again.

Love you all!!!!

jasmine @ Wednesday, December 26, 2007